Naarn doesn't come

If you need some help or simply just want to share your passion and ideas for this great game, this forum is yours

Moderators: Jami, SKEMETH, zigue

Naarn doesn't come

Postby Ren » 15 Oct 2005, 14:01

Hi all...
I've a big trouble, exactly as title say..I did a most in Shamazaar on begining, include rising a steps in Ka temple (without tablet and drawing). I can't figure out what to do next, where get Ka essence idol, so I played further. Got tree other mons, walk through rest of the islands and after freeing Jan on Okasankaar was evident, that first mon is all what is missing. So, I went back to Shamazar, trying to fing a way to get a mon..Found none. Read walkthrough. Hit head to wall. Maybe becouse I didn't use a tablet or something in Shamazar on begining, Naarn doesn't come through daoka, when I came. I tried even god mode cheat to get mon but it can't be picked. Any idea? Please, please, I'm on the end...
Ren

Postby toshiro » 15 Oct 2005, 15:21

it's a fun game
start over
[laugh]
toshiro

Postby Ren » 16 Oct 2005, 3:59

Please, don't say it..All these years I had a corrupted CD version and dreamed about playing it someday..A few days ago I got a DVD as far as in UK..In extasy I installed and played..And this was realy so good as I dreamed all the time. And almost on end this..Whole experience is screwed up.. [:((] I planed to play again for sure, but not now..
Ren

Postby Jami » 17 Oct 2005, 23:17

So I guess you got the quest from Logar about the magwa?
Tout est dit! Tout est fini! La folie rentre dans son lit!
Jami
outcastii.net team

Postby Ren » 18 Oct 2005, 0:21

Yes, I got and made it..Then I found first idols and right combination was like take a kid's candy with F-links. I visit Ka temple but didn't find fourth idol, so I continued to Talazaar and so on..
Ren

Postby Jami » 20 Oct 2005, 19:23

Sorry, just to be clear, are we talking about the keys for the temple stairs sequence or the electronic cards?
Jami
outcastii.net team

Postby Ren » 20 Oct 2005, 20:50

Not about Mons, about Essence idols. Small crafted stones which are placed on the top of every temple to raise stairs in temple Ka. I read in manual that when I come in Ka temple after raising stairs, Naarn would come from one of two daokas and carry last fourth (Ka) Essence idol with himself. This idol shuts a fire on top of temple Ka and Mon (computer card at real) can be taken. But Naarn didn't come..
Ren

Postby Jami » 20 Oct 2005, 22:22

No you raise the stairs only when you have the 4 idols. So you have to meet Naarn before trying to raise the stairs (if it is Naarn who gives the 4th idol, I don't remember exactly, it's a long while I played)
Jami
outcastii.net team

Postby Ren » 21 Oct 2005, 17:04

Are You sure? I thought three to rise steps, fourth to shut down a flame on the top (in which is Mon). I didn't met Naarn, have no fourth idol, have stairs raised, have flame on the top of tample Ka and have nothing in hole for idol on bottom.
Ren

Postby Jami » 28 Oct 2005, 10:08

Ok sorry I miread your post. As long as the stairs stay up yes you will need the fouth idol. But unfortunately I don't remember the game enough to say more unless you want to send me your save file and I can try to see.
Jami
outcastii.net team

Postby zigue » 28 Oct 2005, 16:33

No, you need four "idols" (or keys) and insert them correctly. Then it will go fine ...
But you need the four ...
zigue
outcastii.net team

Return to Outcast